Access detailed reporting & Insights
- Simply go to the Reports tab on the top navigation.
- By default, the Campaign Report Type will be set to Campaign You can slide the button to drill down into individual Campaign Line Items.
- Type in the name of your campaign in the search bar.
- In Choose Date, select one of the options or customise your date ranges for a specific view.
- Choose Key refers to all targeting variables. In the drop down menu select which variable you would like to compare your campaign against.
- Click Generate Report
- You will be taken to your report where you can:
- Customise the campaign metrics view and use the filter settings for each metric.
- View your data in a graph format according to your selected key metric.
- Easily change report settings, views, key metrics and dates within the reporting window.
- Export all reporting by clicking the CSV or XLS image in the top left hand corner.
For a snapshot of campaign activity use your Dashboard and Multi Summary.
Still need help? Contact us at [email protected]